Siberian Samoyed Dogs. The only dogs in the world that look like little polar bear.
Follow 3 Steps Below:
1. Follow the movement of the rotating pink dot with your eyes. You will see only one color - Pink.
2. Now stare at the black “+” in the center, and the moving dot turns to green.
3. Now keep staring at the “+”, and after a short time, all the pink dots disappear, and all you see is a rotating green dot!
1. Make eye contact. Throw small glances and catch the eye of the person you’re interested in. Hold their gaze briefly, then smile and look away.
2. Smile at the person. To be most effective, smile slowly (rather than grinning widely), and crinkle your eyes. That kind of smile is more genuine and appealing.
3. Talk to them. You don’t have to commit to a full conversation but at least say “hello” and acknowledge their existence!
4. Initiate a conversation with them (one step on from point 3). Think of easy ways to get a conversation going. In many ways the topic isn’t so significant. You just want to talk to them, and try and pique their interest. General guidelines are … ask a neutral question; try and find some areas of common interest; gauge their response before showing more interest; and keep things light and impersonal.
me at pokemon daycare
Maybe this strange and interesting plant displayed on my blog will attract followers.
WOW. WHAT A STRANGE AND INTERESTING PLANT
I’ve never seen anything like it before, Where did you get it?
i hope pokemon’s 7th region is based off canada and the professor is professor maple
so embarrassed I don’t wanna talk about it
Neopets is a great way to teach kids how to earn and manage money.
that will be 39.4 million dollars, please.
just like art school
team frUCKED UP U DONE FUCKED UP FUCKING DAMMIT